Respected Contributor

Valerie is always calm and tonight Carolyn is very good with her and calm too. I am so tired of loud hard sell on the Q. Also tired of random stories and silliness.

Honored Contributor

I was not even going to bother shopping tonight but when I saw it was Carolyn on I said "oh good it's Carolyn."  She's so enjoyable.  I bought four things after telling myself no more Xmas stuff.  She has a beautiful home.  She was so cute the way she was making the reindeer kiss and talk.  

Esteemed Contributor

I no longer watch because of the silliness and stories.  I simply don't care to hear them.  I want product information.  I can find chatty people of my chosing elsewhere.  Don't imagine the powers to be ever listen and even care.  

Honored Contributor

Wasn't going to watch but when I flicked over -- Carolyn was the host.  I just find her so down to earth and seems her & Valerie are enjoying themselves.

I didn't see Carolyn's home but I'm sure it's beautiful.  She always talks about all the QVC things she has ...gotta be a big house

🙂

Contributor

I agree. Carolyn is doing a great job with Valerie tonight. Carolyn is focused on explaining the details of the items she is selling in Valerie's show. Jayne Brown did a good job this afternoon, too, with Valerie.

Frequent Contributor

This was so refreshing tonight:  Carolyn and Valerie.  Tonight was perfect.  No harsh and hard oversell.  All the info we need presented in a charming and enticing manner.  This duo is GOLDEN!   And Carolyn needs more evening exposure.  She is perfection in hosting in a smart, real, and ultra appealing way.  

Valued Contributor

Oh my gosh, I love it when Carolyn is doing any show

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Valerie is always calm and tonight Carolyn is very good with her and calm too. I am so tired of loud hard sell on the Q. Also tired of random stories and silliness.

I TOTALLY agree.  Alberti, Rachel and Jane and main offenders of this.  You would think QVC management would have a talk with them about it.  And Alberti interrupting other hosts with his commentary.  PLEASE STOP ! ! !

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoyed the show and really like to watch Carolyn.

She does have her own silliness though,  squirrel thing Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Always enjoy Carolyn on any show she does and the show with Valerie was no exception. The Q is finally realizing who works well with certain vendors. I have no issues with Alberti working with home decor nor Rick (anymore). Martha Stewart seems to work well with Alberti and Rick is doing great now with Valerie. Just keep Sandra B, Jane T, and some others off the decor shows. They have their thing with shoes, fashion, etc. As much as I love Valerie I cannot watch when they put those on that are not into decorating. The best for Valerie are like we have all mentioned. Pat, Carolyn, Jayne, Mary Beth, Dan Hughes, and even Rick even though he is not calm, but seems to work so well with her. That is my take on Valerie Parr Hill shows......for what it is worth. Glad the Q is paying attention to the posters and this is what I hope my opinion goes to.