Frequent Contributor

I am not watching QVC much these days, prices to high and quality is not up to par either.  I always enjoyed Carolyn and Gary  but will look on the computer now and will not  watch any shows anymore..  Host that laugh and gush over each other is not professional and it way over the top for me.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Carolyn and Gary

[ Edited ]

I agree @AZNANA01.  She thinks she's funny but she's not.   Not a good match.  Mary D or Jayne B or Mary Beth would be a better fit.  There will not be a better pair than Gary and Carolyn.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   I don't think Julia is the permanent Tuesday D&C host though.  Next week Leah is the host with Gary.  

Contributor

@BalletBabe  My bet is that JT becomes the permanent D&C host.  Just a hunch.  

Regular Contributor

I hope Julia is not the replacement for Carolyn, I find her to be unbelievable with the Denim and Company clothing.  I really do not see the younger generation wearing these clothes.  Agree Mary Beth or Pat would be a much better fit.  

Trusted Contributor

It's so blatantly obvious that they are removing the older hosts and keeping the younger ones.  Yes, I realize that there were some young ones like Stacy and several others that were terminated the first time but companies do that so you can't go after them for age discrimination.  They want to attract younger buyers and that's what it boils down to.

Trusted Contributor

She does not have the appeal that Carolyn has.  I would rather have one of the older hosts.  Hey, CEO and executives - your D & C shows just lost me. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch....and probably won't ...

Esteemed Contributor

Just my thoughts here.  If QVC is trying to appeal to a very young age group, which it appears it is, someone should have done their research.

At least the younger women I know, they don’t like wearing polyester.  That certainly affect Susan Graver, I think.

Valued Contributor
For me, this show has gone from #Garolyn to #Giddy-Ugh. She loves to laugh at her own humor.