Respected Contributor

Very much liking Carolyn’s look today...her hair is so cute, pretty lace shirt with the black pants,  and that pink scarf is a great accent.  Very pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

She just called her and Dennis publebums that could fit under the throw together.  Carolyn cracks me up.

Esteemed Contributor

I want that shirt.  Is it coming up?

Honored Contributor

Love that girl...she does look good today.Just watched the pet bissel demo and that product looked difficult to work with.I had considered one for small spot cleanup but I dont think it would do any better than a carpet spray and micro fiber cloth.

Frequent Contributor

I very much like everyting about Carolyn and her on air presentations!

I do like her longer hair style better.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn...Looking Good!

[ Edited ]

Carolyn is probably one of the best hosts ever on QVC; I have been a customer since it was CVN so I have seen them all.  She is professional, informative and fun, and never any question about the way she presents and interacts with vendors.  She has an excellent voice and knows how to use it properly on air.  She is one really fine host!  Mary Beth Rowe is another best host ever and real favorite of mine; professional, beautiful, very gracious and wonderful interaction with vendors.  My other favorite is Jill Bauer, excellent taste, great sense of style, just a wonderful host. And, all 3 of these fine hosts also have a great sense of humor.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe The shirt is Joan Rivers, it was on maybe a week ago. I purchased & it arrived today, really pretty & worth the price....wearing it to a wedding with a skirt I already have. If you get it hope you like it too.

Respected Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:

I very much like everyting about Carolyn and her on air presentations!

I do like her longer hair style better.

I liked her hair a bit longer too.....hope she lets it grow!

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@BalletBabe The shirt is Joan Rivers, it was on maybe a week ago. I purchased & it arrived today, really pretty & worth the price....wearing it to a wedding with a skirt I already have. If you get it hope you like it too.

Oh Thank You !!!!!!!   

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51  I never order clothes and am a bit confused.  Jane says she is wearing a extra small.  Jane does not look anywhere near an extra small.  Do Joan clothes run big?