Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Is Back!

[ Edited ]

So nice to see Carolyn, she's my favorite host! I love her presentations! And I wish her continued good health!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Carolyn since her return, but just knowing she's back means a lot!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Glad that Carolyn seems to be doing well.    I'm glad that she got rid of those freaky fake nails and went natural.   Looks sooo much better.    

Valued Contributor

Simply LOVE her!

New Contributor

Welcome back, Carolyn.  It is wonderful to see your smile again.

Regular Contributor

I am So Happy For her, She says she is feeling better, She looks GREAT< Oh how I missed her. But my selishness aside, Bless her and I Hope All is GREAT with Her.

Esteemed Contributor

It is wonderful to hear Carolyn's voice.

Cogito ergo sum
Contributor

Carolyn you look fantastic!!!! Missed you so much and that beautiful smile!!!!! Take care!!!!:

Esteemed Contributor

I am also happy that Carolyn is back.  I do enjoy her presentations.  This morning's D/Co was the first time in a long time that I actually watched the whole show!!  Love her voice...she offers such good descriptions of the products.  She looks great and I wish her the best of health!

Esteemed Contributor

I was so glad to see Carolyn when I did a Q check the other day. She looks great and I'm even happier that she FEELS great. I know from personal experience that cancer can really set you back but when you recover and become a survivor, the experience is very empowering. I wish Carolyn continued good health and many hours that we can share with her on QVC.