Honored Contributor

This is a forum and people like to give their opinions and discuss, there would be no forum if people didn't participate. Don't forget most of the people who frequent these boards are women and we do like to dish, it would be very boring otherwise. So dish OP dish!

Super Contributor
She works very hard, and can host many different types of products. She is ,I think ,one of the best hosts QVC has.
Super Contributor
I watched CG doing a fashion show this week, not D&CO, and she became one of the 'PS and by the way' crowd, then followed up with 'I really need this - do you have it in a large?' Up until that point I liked her! Do the hosts never think how viewers perceive them when they pull these stunts? She has gone down in my estimation.
Respected Contributor

I like Carolyn, but at times she gets into that stammer/studder mode. Leah & Gabrielle also do the same. That drives me crazy. The "um & ah" is something I don't like to hear. Several hosts have been in radio/tv-news & such professions... I have never heard news people stammer like some of these hosts do.

As for her owning "everything" she presents.....yes they are given samples of everything they present. Carolyn seems to be vey laid back & casual, so I can see her owning so much D & Co, as for household items, heck yeah, send me some samples,lol...who wouldn't want that kind of job!??

Super Contributor
I like her. If I worked for QVC I imagine I would own a lot of the merchandise too.
Trusted Contributor

I like Carolyn a lot, she's one of the more *real* hosts. I can imagine her being a neighbor or a friend. Many I can't...{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Super Contributor
I didn't use to care for her.....not sure why.....but recently I have really enjoyed her!
Honored Contributor
On 12/29/2014 Laserbeam1 said: Does anyone else feel like QVC has become the Carolyn Gracie Show? Does she own stock in the company? She seems to own everything she presents. I was a great fan of hers, but too much of her is one thing!

Please step away from the TV! You have too much QVC! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn and actually didn't notice. I find her presentations informative, on track and for the most part, sincere. Don't care for her telling us she owns every thing in every color. Rather than encouraging me to buy, it actually puts me off.... but wonderful that she is so willing to do any show they ask her to do....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

There isn't a single host where I am in eternal awe applauding the special delivery of every word they utter. They have their good shows and their not so great shows, ALL of them, for a variety of reasons we will never know.

Whether I enjoy most of their delivery most of the time, and whether I enjoy their onscreen persona most of the time determines my liking (or not) of a host. I don't expect uniform perfection of any host any more than I expect it of anyone.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all