Respected Contributor

Despite her roots -- and none of us can do anythig about that -- I like Carolyn's hair. It looks good a little longer and kind of touseled.

That's all! :-)

Frequent Contributor

I like Carolyn's hair not so tossled also.  She has a beautiful face, just wish she would shorten the front sides or pull it behind her ear.. she is so sweet and so pretty...SHOW THAT BEAUTY CAROLYN :-)

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is an enjoyable host! Pleasant personality, she's  informative and really knows her products, great voice too....I think her hair always looks nice...... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I think Carolyn is an excellent host.  She's prepared, calm, and describes products well.  I enjoy watching her, and I can't say that about most QVC hosts.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I like to watch Carolyn too.  She could do away with the silly squirrel spiel though!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

I think Carolyn is an excellent host.  She's prepared, calm, and describes products well.  I enjoy watching her, and I can't say that about most QVC hosts.

------------------

Agree!  She is one of the few hosts that I will watch!!  Though I do think the squirrel shtick has run its course!!

Occasional Contributor

i agree the squirrel moment has passed now borders on the ridiculous.

Contributor

it is so pleasant to watch carolyn shes informative calm enjoy. amy strands drives me niuts

Regular Contributor

Love, Love, Love Carolyn! She's such a sweetheart! Great with her audience and the vendors!  HeartHeart