Contributor

Does anyone else feel like QVC has become the Carolyn Gracie Show? Does she own stock in the company? She seems to own everything she presents. I was a great fan of hers, but too much of her is one thing!

Respected Contributor
And before her it was Mary Beth and before her it was Kathy Levine, etc........
Respected Contributor

Or Lisa Robertson...................goes on & on & on.

Frequent Contributor
Oh, I think Carolyn Gracie is just fine. I am sure that all of the host own a lot of the products that are shown....either by buying the merchandise themselves or by being gifted ..as a sample..by the various vendors. I know if I worked there, I would own a lot more products than what I do. ??
Trusted Contributor

I like Carolyn and I haven't really noticed her being on "too much."

I haven't seen ANYONE showcased as much as Lisa was. I hope QVC doesn't start that again -- we don't need another diva, in my opinion.

Contributor

LOVE CAROLYN GRACIE...I WILL WATCH SHOWS SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE IS THE HOST...ACTUALLY, I COULD WATCH HER EVERY DAY

Frequent Contributor
I believe we are seeing a little more of Carolyn because she is filling in for all the host who are having a 'little bit of well deserved time off'. ??
Contributor

I usually change the channel when something is on that I do not want to see. For instance--Sunday on the Q is a day I just have zero interest in. I would suggest as soon as you see something that causes you DISPLEASURE immediately turn it off---Works Wonders. Good Luck.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think Carolyn is one of the best hosts QVC has, and probably the best period... for many reasons, and I don't even mind watching a cooking show, or a Temptations show, or a food show if she's the host. And she does a great job with Carolyn Pollack.

And I also think the comments about her "owning everything she shows" are greatly exaggerated. Carolyn apparently lives in a somewhat more rural area with acreage, has animals, dogs, cats, her neighbors have horses, etc. I would imagine she and her husband have lots of friends, they have family, and probably have a very active life style, both casual and dressy.

I don't live that kind of life style (sigh...), and I'm sure I need a lot less in clothing, etc. than she does. So who cares what she buys and what she owns from QVC? More power to her! I'm sure she's very well paid, and if she wants to buy every single thing QVC ever offered, it wouldn't bother me in the least. JMHO Smile

Respected Contributor

I like Carolyn better than most of the hosts. I don't think she's on any more often than the others. All the hosts are getting more airtime to fill in for Lisa. As far as her owning a lot of QVC stuff, so what. I'm sure WE all own a lot of it too!