Honored Contributor

Carolyn Gracie’s FB Message 4/26/18

This post is from Carolyn Gracie this morning on her Facebook page.  I’m posting it for those here that may want to know, but don’t log into FB:

Hi friends! I’ll be out for a few days as the docs attempt to fix a heart rhythm problem I’ve had off and on since my breast cancer surgery nearly 3 years ago. Basically my heart beat is usually totally fine, but occasionally will kick into high speed for several minutes at a time, even without caffeine and with proper rest. It’s not life threatening, but it is annoying and somewhat scary ....and not something I can have happening with my job on live TV. I’ve tried controlling it with meds, but I hate the side effects, (including weight gain and worse) so have decided to go with my doctor’s recommendation of a minor surgical procedure which I’m having done this morning. I am a bit nervous (after all, it IS my heart) but it is a common procedure with very high success rates, so I am sure all will be fine, and I’ll be good as new and back on air with you next week! (Plus I am being accompanied to the hospital by two very handsome and supportive guys....my husband Mike and our great friend, Phillip Watson, (a recent heart patient success story himself) so I am one lucky girl!) As always, I like to keep all of you in the loop so that you don’t wonder where I am and what’s happening. Please don’t worry and I will post again soon to let you know how everything turned out! XO 😊❤️🙏🏻

I wish her all the best, and a smooth, speedy recovery. 🙏🏽

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie’s FB Message 4/26/18

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

Thanks for posting this. I really like Carolyn and to my surprise, it's exactly what I'm going through. I'm very anxious today about a test I'm having and this helped to make me feel more at ease.

I wish her all the best also as well as many blessings and prayers!😊❤️🙏🏻

I'm going for a test today for the same problem so I will be anxiously awaiting the outcome to Carolyn's surgery. .❤️

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher  You and Carolyn are in my prayers.  Wishing you all the best, and a smooth recovery.   Willl be thinking of you.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

Thank you so very much! I'm very anxious about this test and my heart has been racing since Tuesday evening thinking about it! I really need and appreciate your prayers and well wishes! Thanks again!🙏🏻😊❤️

-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  thank you for posting.  I wish Carolyn a speedy recovery and send her good wishes.  She is a kind and classy lady.

@Starpolisher  .  It's always a scary thing when you have to have a procedure.  I would imagine more so when it comes to the brain, heart or any vital organ.  Sending hugs your way for a full recovery.  You can do it!  

Esteemed Contributor

@careful shopper      So sorry to hear this.  I love her,  and I hope that she will get through this with flying colors.   We never know what is around the corner , so enjoy everyday to the fullest everyone.  Thanks for posting this. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This post is from Carolyn Gracie this morning on her Facebook page.  I’m posting it for those here that may want to know, but don’t log into FB:

Hi friends! I’ll be out for a few days as the docs attempt to fix a heart rhythm problem I’ve had off and on since my breast cancer surgery nearly 3 years ago. Basically my heart beat is usually totally fine, but occasionally will kick into high speed for several minutes at a time, even without caffeine and with proper rest. It’s not life threatening, but it is annoying and somewhat scary ....and not something I can have happening with my job on live TV. I’ve tried controlling it with meds, but I hate the side effects, (including weight gain and worse) so have decided to go with my doctor’s recommendation of a minor surgical procedure which I’m having done this morning. I am a bit nervous (after all, it IS my heart) but it is a common procedure with very high success rates, so I am sure all will be fine, and I’ll be good as new and back on air with you next week! (Plus I am being accompanied to the hospital by two very handsome and supportive guys....my husband Mike and our great friend, Phillip Watson, (a recent heart patient success story himself) so I am one lucky girl!) As always, I like to keep all of you in the loop so that you don’t wonder where I am and what’s happening. Please don’t worry and I will post again soon to let you know how everything turned out! XO 😊❤️🙏🏻

I wish her all the best, and a smooth, speedy recovery. 🙏🏽

🌺🌺🌺🌺 Wishing Carolyn a speedy recovery 🌺🌺🌺🌺

Valued Contributor

Praying for Carolyn....She is such a wonderful person!

Heart

Respected Contributor

@nyc1

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!🙌

-Kahlil Gibran