Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie's 15th Anniversary Show = Tuesday

Carolyn is an excellent host, have always liked her presence, friendliness, no nonsense style and she has a wonderful voice.   Her love of animals makes her very well liked by many people.....  There are several excellent hosts here and Carolyn is one of those excellent!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I enjoy Carolyn more than any other host on QVC.  She is a hoot with Gary on Tuesday's and I'm glad she is also doing a show again with Dan.  Carolyn is such a professional.  She explains the garments so well, and the way she tells the height and size of the models is a real help when you're trying to decide to purchase or not.  

Honored Contributor

I plan to watch her show.  I like her and think she has the most pleasant voice of all the hosts.  No shouting from her either.

Valued Contributor

I have a baaaaaaad dentist appt, but I have my DVR ready!

I'll have something enjoyable to watch when I  get home.

Conrats to Carolyn!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up!   Carolyn is one of my favorites.  She's pleasant and calm - and she describes every item perfectly.  She's enjoyable to watch.  

Carolyn, thanks for being there for 15 years.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

She gets the main channel and Antonella got Q2.  Hmmm ...

there is a good reason for that... Antonella does not have the voice or the professionalism that carolyn has.  I would say more, but, will not.

Super Contributor

Amen to that, SeaMaiden.   I get what you're thinking...but not saying.Woman Wink