Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn Gracie's 15th Anniversary Show = Tuesday

From this week's program guide:

Join us as we celebrate 15 years with Program Host Carolyn Gracie, during Carolyn's 15th Anniversary, July 9 at 9-11am ET on QVC. Since 2004, Carolyn has made you part of her QVC family and shared her neighborly advice on every topic - whether it's fashion or friends, pets or gardening, and beyond. Tune is as some of your favorite Program Hosts and guests wish Carolyn a happy anniversary and help Carolyn mark this major milestone with some of her favorite style essentials that she thinks you'll love...

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Gracie's 15th Anniversary Show = Tuesday

Wow...........I thought she was there longer than that

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I can’t imagine how hard this job is. Too learn all the stuff,guide vendors along and be required to have the sells goals. Whew. I like her she is always calm and gives more stats and info. Congratulations to her on 15 years. ❤️🎉 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn is one of my favorite hosts ....She's pleasant, has a nice voice, and gives good product information....She shares my love for animals but just gives a brief mention of them without going overboard about it. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I've always liked Carolyn and considered her the most grounded.

Honored Contributor

She has the best voice of any of the hosts that I've watched over the years. It's so melodic and pleasant.  Such a nice lady.

Honored Contributor

The last 2 hosts that left did so a few months after celebrating their Q anniversary.  I wonder if Carolyn will follow in their footsteps?

Respected Contributor

Won’t be able to watch the show but congratulate her on her milestone. Maybe she will have a new piece of D&C that is Fall themed.
Trusted Contributor

She gets the main channel and Antonella got Q2.  Hmmm ...

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The last 2 hosts that left did so a few months after celebrating their Q anniversary.  I wonder if Carolyn will follow in their footsteps?

Yes, I was wondering that too, maybe she will be the next host to launch a"Just Carolyn" LOL