Respected Contributor

Carolyn does her job well.

Honored Contributor

Never prepared?  Other hosts are always prepared?

Carolyn is one who is prepared most of the time.  

Respected Contributor

@StopTalking , its just you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Personally,  I think she's highly overrated as a host, but she clearly has her fans.  And no poster is under any obligation to justify his/her opinions.

I wholeheartedly agree that no one is under any obligation to justify their opinion (was someone asked to?), however, the other side of the coin is that when a person shares a vague opinion and is then unwilling to explain why they hold that opinion they should be prepared not to be taken too seriously.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Good Job?

[ Edited ]

@StopTalking 

On the shows I watch Carolyn is one of the FEW that is well prepared. She gives a lot of details especially D&C clothing and gardening show products and kitchen shows........

If you want to bring attention to hosts that are actually unprepared---- I suggest you chose those that are clueless about the products and the only info they give is colors...over and over and over again...and spend most of the show joking around and talking about themselves........Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

seriously your messed up!! Shes one of the best!!

Valued Contributor

I like Carolyn...now lets talk about a host thats been with QVC a long time that always has a card she reads and still makes many many mistakes.If youwatch closly you know who I am talking about.She is the only host I will not watch.If I made that many mistakes at my job,I would expect to be fired,and yet she is still there!

Respected Contributor

Regarding the fashion shows I always give  a sigh of relief when Carolyn is presenting as I know I will get full details of the product regarding fit, etc.  so many of the other hosts talk about everything but basic facts.  

Carolyn does a great job in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Carolyn...unprepared???  NEVER!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@StopTalking wrote:

Is it just me or does Carolyn never seem prepared for her show? I watch the other hosts and they always seem well prepared. Maybe she has been there too long?

@StopTalking  .... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!