Frequent Contributor

I watched the girls on Gourmet Holiday today. They were great together . I really enjoyed their banter and explanations. It was so nice to not have people yelling and acting like the products were the do all and end all. I trust both women. thanks for putting these two together.

Valued Contributor

YES!  More of them in gourmet shows.  I did not even have the tv on mute!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I agree that Pat and Carolin were a pleasure to watch. They acted like adults and did an excellent job without the unnessary nonsense. When the hosts act too silly I just turn the show off, Hope we see more of them together.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the show but have always enjoyed the merits of each, and would love to see them paired together regularly.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I didn't see the show but I bet it was a big hit. Two classy ladies who know how to sell a product.

Valued Contributor

Miss Pat is just as attractive today as she was 20+ years ago when she first started. I remember her with her beautiful long blond hair and her beautiful attire.

Regular Contributor

My only criticism is Carolyn was eating a little too much. Just a little less...

2953.gif

Honored Contributor

Maybe she was hungry?  Maybe she was enjoying what she was eating?

Who cares!!  Now that they are finally tasting again, we have to start all over with 'ate too much' ??!!

I missed the show as I never watch it anymore... ever with Alberto and Rachel.

If Pat and Carolyn are hosting (Jayne B, MBR...ANYONE except the above two)

I would def start watching again....and that is when I buy.

I USED to buy way more food until the host pairing made the shows unwatchablel  I never missed Gourmet Holiday back then.

I will start to check to see if others are hosting from now on.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Valued Contributor

Re: Caroline & Pat

[ Edited ]

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

I watched the girls on Gourmet Holiday today. They were great together . I really enjoyed their banter and explanations. It was so nice to not have people yelling and acting like the products were the do all and end all. I trust both women. thanks for putting these two together.

Don't worry @ Sapaza, Rachael and Alberti followed until 8 pmSmiley Mad

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoyed Pat and Carolyn together!  Good  information about the food and no ridiculous glee over every bite!! Actually watched the whole show!!