Honored Contributor

Re: Caroline Gracie this Morning

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@Spurt 

Just when this back-to-school, back-to-work, summer's-over kind of day is starting to depress me, my darling Spurt comes up with a fantastic cat photo, and I want to live again!!! Thank you! Cat Very Happy

Love you, lady! 

#CatsRule

#WhatsWrongWithBeingACatLady

#CatsDontFallForSalesPitches

@MarnieRez3  - I always enjoy @Spurt 's posts.  The Captain Obvious kitty always puts a smile on my face!  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal @MarnieRez3 

thank-you-kitty-286x300.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@ALLCATLOVERS

Captain Obvious is a favorite of mine! And that little orange guy is adorable!!😻
Valued Contributor

I bet she bought two. Yeah sooner or later they forget what they say just to sell and they put their foot right in their mouth. Two of everything caroly n Gracie is no exception

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@ALLCATLOVERS

Captain Obvious is a favorite of mine! And that little orange guy is adorable!!😻

@bobby5 

thank-you.png

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

@Spurt 

Oh yes - when that Captain Obvious kitty shows up, I laugh out loud too! Cat LOL

Contributor

Can't watch Gracie!  She cannot complete a sentence without at LEAST two or three UMs and UHs.  The worst!!

Trusted Contributor

Carollyn will say anything to sell.Especially when she buys everything she is selling.On denim/co she buys two of that an then a color change.When she starts that I could just scream!If in her right mind she thinks that works,she is crazy.Wish she could be more truthful.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

In response to some of the comments, yes the hosts do get a discount.  I don't know what percentage.  Also, they get sent many items to try out (and keep) before they present them.  Some of them must receive a huge amount of cosmetics to try.

Trusted Contributor

Omg @Spurt I love you!
Honored Contributor

Has no one told you that the hosts are all sales people?  There job is to sell stuff and they say whatever it takes to make a sale.  I am not criticizing that, I'm just surprised that there everyone doesn't know that.