Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Caroline Gracie this Morning

@silkyk 

HILARIOUS POST!!!! Laughing out loud on the West Coast! Smiley LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

Never been a fan of Carolyn.   Like others said, she owns everything in every color or has bought it for her mother.  When she's presenting clothing, her choice description is that the item is so slimming.  I just have to laugh, because it looks the opposite.  I can't see how people are so taken in by the fibs they tell.

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt
You're the best!😻

@Sea Maiden
I like your "nice LIAR" comment.😂
Esteemed Contributor

I use 4 products on my nails depending on what I've been doing that week or the season. I have 3 different creams for my face depending on my skin issues. There are 3 choices in my shower. Many people use multiple products. It doesn't make any one of them a liar. Some people have multiple issues when it comes to skin, hair, nails, etc. It also depends if you're digging in the garden or in the middle of a DIY project or having lunch.   

Valued Contributor

They’re really bad about it with the Dyson vs Shark presentations too.
Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore  We currently have an ad from a car salesman  on tv in our area that reminds me of your jab.   He says in a loud voice, "i would not lie to you!'  Would you want to buy a vehicle from this man, I think not.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't buy a thing on the word of CG or any host for that matter. The hosts really need to get their stories straight if they care anything at all about their reputation as a sales person.

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

@hippiechick7897 

Don't even get me started on the Cordless Dyson run time ....the vendor and David were claiming an hour, but failed to mention that was on the lowest setting....while consumer reports said 10 to 30 minutes on the HIGH setting, which they failed to mention......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Not the exact words, the jest of it...Why bother starting this thread?

Well I wasn't sitting there watching and writing down her exact words!!! Besides that wasnt my point.    I don't feel i had to have the Exact words !   No need for being Nasty 😾

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:

Yes, and also with mattress presentations. They must all have at least 20 beds in their homes.