Regular Contributor

Re: Caroline Gracie Has Lost Weight!

Maybe she has but I think whoever styles her for on camera chooses less than flattering styles for her. Don't me wrong I'm not model perfect by any means but some times she has way too many layers + hemlines going on.....the more tailored she is the better she looks

Honored Contributor

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

Maybe she has but I think whoever styles her for on camera chooses less than flattering styles for her. Don't me wrong I'm not model perfect by any means but some times she has way too many layers + hemlines going on.....the more tailored she is the better she looks

@LancerHawkFriar.  I agree. Her on air clothes are too small. She would look so much better if she went up a size or two.

Respected Contributor

Good for her if she did. To me, she looks the same. Her shape is the same and she is wearing too small clothing. I know she is fitting her shoulders, which is correct when your shoulders are your widest part. However, for us larger women, you have to fit whatever is widest on your body.

She never looks like she could button her jackets or sweaters. Wearing the correct size would immediately make her look slimmer. Bob Mackie dressed her once and she looked fabulous, but never dressed that way again.
Honored Contributor

Carolyn seems to be honest about the size she is wearing and the last I heard her say she was wearing an xl if it was available. I don't think they always have an xl for her so the size she is in looks too tight. It will be better for her health if indeed she can lose some weight.

Respected Contributor

Why is it sooooooo important to comment on someone's weight?  Too bad we can't accept people the way they are.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

Why is it sooooooo important to comment on someone's weight?  Too bad we can't accept people the way they are.  

I agree @brandiwine. I’m getting weary seeing the multiple threads about Leah’s weight, Antonella’s weight loss, did Ripka loose weight, now Carolyn....

Respected Contributor

Caroline looks the same to me. I don't see it. There was nothing wrong with her weight to begin with.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I had her show on in the background several weeks ago - it was a weekend.  I cannot recall what she was selling at the time, but Carolyn made a comment about her weight, and said that her viewers are so caring to write to her to let her know their concern that she gained weight, and she is doing ok (paraphrasing).  I was stunned that anyone (much less several people) would actually write to a host about this.  I mean, really.