Honored Contributor

Unfortunately our Costco has very few clothes. As soon as you walk in they have a small area with one item. I got a great sweatshirt in that spot. Otherwise clothing is on tables. One table women,one men, one kids, and maybe some jackets on hangers. Wish they had more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Unfortunately our Costco has very few clothes. As soon as you walk in they have a small area with one item. I got a great sweatshirt in that spot. Otherwise clothing is on tables. One table women,one men, one kids, and maybe some jackets on hangers. Wish they had more.

@proudlyfromNJ

That's how are store is here very few clothes.  There's.a big Electronic section, and aisles of houseware and the rest is groceries  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I've bought quite a few CH over the years at Costco, @temptations fan. When I saw them I would pick them up in multiples. It's too bad the Q doesn't put them on sale and give the Q customers advantage of those not coming back and on clearance.