Respected Contributor

What is going on cannot order anything keep getting message system not available!  Really Q get this sorted a mail order co and you cannot order!  I give up.

Honored Contributor

I also just tried to place an order only to get a message that the system was down.  Here we go again..... 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've been trying to order a denim and co top most of the day and it won't go through.  I guess it's money saved for me.  

Honored Contributor

Can't see items recently on air either.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Unbelievable!  The Q needs to purchase another station so everyone can watch their different channels but cannot order anything!  Where is the CEO of this company?   

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Can't see my Order Status either.  Was thinking about one of the new 31 Bits necklaces but QVC is really doing this new brand a disservice with no online ordering.  

Trusted Contributor

I tried to order the necklace Amy was selling as soon as it came on air. Their on line system was down so I called.  Their phone system kept hanging up on me.  I worked my tablet and phone continually and got no where.  Finally an operator came on and her systems are all down also.  She said to try back in 30 minutes.  While talking to her Amy said my choice was gone and others were final call.

I finally see something new and unusual and their system goes down.  How can it sell out if the computer system is down and their operators also can not place/take orders in any manner.

Honored Contributor

Can't get through CS on phone either.

Also Mr. Rebates is down to 1%.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Gram W  This is exactly what happened to me so annoying.

Message to Q.  Check out Silicon Valley get a proper system whatever you have is ALWAYS breaking down.

Frequent Contributor

The site was down this morning and it looks like the problem has recurred.  It is beyond comprehension that the number 1 shopping channel appears to be satisfied with a third world IT operation.  Today's website issues are not an isolated occurrence.  They are chronic.  QVC management does not appear concerned.  However, I suggest that it should be, especially now that Amazon has ventured into PrimeFashion, which will allow customers to order fashions, try them on, and return what they don't want -- with two-day shipping and no added shipping/handling either way.  

How does QVC -- with its slow fulfillment, customer-unfriendly shipping rates, and increasingly unreliable website -- hope to compete?  Instead of launching and staffing additional shopping platforms (Q2 and QBeauty), how about fixing what ails the original QVC platform?