New Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure "One Step Closer"

I received a promotional email from QVC on 3/12/2021 advertising a religious book (I guess the "B" word is prohibited) but when I clicked the link it now shows as "not available." Chatted with CS and they don't know if or when the item will be sold. I'm guessing that QVC is bowing down to the haters. Time to cancel my account.
New Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure "One Step Closer"

Respected Contributor

She was on the other night and though I was just channel surfing, whoever was the host was reading from a book which may have been what you are referring to.

Respected Contributor

Hmm I posted in this and it's gone? I had no idea we could not type Bible here? 

Honored Contributor

@JackRussellMom    Huh?  Your post doesn't make sense.  What haters and what do they have to do with it?  They were selling a Bible on air yesterday.  Maybe that was it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I thought she was on yesterday selling the Bible.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A quick search shows QVC offering 22 bible and bible-related items. Might want to hold onto that account... If you want that specific version maybe it sold out but another quick search indicates Amazon has it for anyone interested...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@JackRussellMom wrote:
I received a promotional email from QVC on 3/12/2021 advertising a religious book (I guess the "B" word is prohibited) but when I clicked the link it now shows as "not available." Chatted with CS and they don't know if or when the item will be sold. I'm guessing that QVC is bowing down to the haters. Time to cancel my account.

@JackRussellMom The (nice) simplified study "B" you're talking about was aired the other night. It likely sold out. It has nothing to do with 'haters.' The Q does air and sell Bibles. You might be able to find it elsewhere. Try Ammy.  

Honored Contributor

@JackRussellMom 

It was offered and presented and WAS being sold, maybe it just sold out, not any of this "bowing down to haters" nonsense.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@JackRussellMom - H226286 sold out.  That's why it's not available.  The video for the presentation is still there.

They said it was a limited edition, but since it sold out, they may bring it back at some point.  Customer service probably wouldn't have that information; they are not the buyers department.

No haters involved, but by all means cancel your account.  Also, in fairness,  take a little time to step back and think about your comments about QVC.