Frequent Contributor

`Candace Cameron Bure fashion

I have ordered several pieces and really like them for many reasons. I have one complaint or request for Candace. Please make your tps a little longer. I am long-waisted so most of your tops are just too short for my torso. Also, I am not some young thing so midriff showing is not really a great look for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: `Candace Cameron Bure fashion

@Tatanoo46 The vendors don't read the posts here. Best way to contact her is through FB or her website if she has one.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Vendors are not allowed post on the forums, but who is to say that they do not.  The forums are public, so anyone can open them and read.

Valued Contributor

I'm 5'8", I ordered a few CCB tops, and had to return each of them. Her clothes seem to be for juniors. What's to her hips, is nearly a crop on me, bad design, unless you're 5'1". She needs taller fit models, or call it a petite line, or juniors.
Occasional Contributor

I am 5'3" and short waisted.  The CCB tops measuring 23" to 25" fit me perfectly laying several inches below my natural waist and slightly above my hips.  Very few QVC tops give me the fit I'm currently wearing with wide leg pants (which I prefer trouser length..  The only other exception is the occasional shorter length PLW top.  

And by the way I am in my seventies, and find longer tops (covering the tush) and tunic tops unflattering on me.  Too much fabric to deal with.

Frequent Contributor

That's my complaint too..  .longer tops.  For what she charges she could make them aliitle longer.  At least 29" or more!

Super Contributor

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

I have ordered several pieces and really like them for many reasons. I have one complaint or request for Candace. Please make your tps a little longer. I am long-waisted so most of your tops are just too short for my torso. Also, I am not some young thing so midriff showing is not really a great look for me.

Funny, I thought what most people liked about her tops were that they were shorter in length. Which is the reason I don't like them.

Valued Contributor

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

Her stuff is just too expensive for me, although I love Candace herself. But I have noticed that her tops are always far too short for my liking. Cute but short.

Honored Contributor

I think  most of the tops the Q offers are too long.  I won't buy from her, but I wish more vendors offered shorter tops.

Honored Contributor

Her tops are very refreshing to find here.  They are the length I definitely prefer my tops, similar to other retail sites.  

QVC has many, many brands for tops and 90% of those brands have tops that are always longer.  Always.

I hope Candace's tops remain the same length the are now.