Occasional Contributor

Shout out to Candace!  I ordered your Jean's and love the fit!  Kudos!

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Jeans

@Crystal61 Vendors don't respond to these forums and I doubt she reads these posts.

Try her FB page.

Honored Contributor

@Crystal61 Thanks for posting that. I purchased her tops, but hesitated on the jeans. Good to know that the fit is good. Perhaps when she comes back I will try them.

Respected Contributor

I was really tempted by the sea foam jeans, but was able to resist as I do not need more jeans.  But I love this color!  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I think the vendors might read these forums.  Candace is so sweet and she was a natural at selling her clothes.  I did not buy anything of hers, but I was tempted.  If her clothes get a lot of good reviews, I may try something.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Love her tee shirt, and have yet to receive the balloon blouse because it was advance orders only; but based on what I have of hers, I think her line will be a good addition to my closet.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips They *might* read them, have no idea, but they don't post here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ami of the LUG handbags has stated in the past that they pay attention to the posts on their website, on the QVC product reviews, and also the QVC forums. That could mean that she has someone read them and they pass on the feedback. Several times she has mentioned that this or that was a change made based upon feedback on their products.

So, it is not a stretch to think that Candace might also do the same, especially since she is just starting her clothing line with QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I know if I were selling on QVC, I would surely read the forums, or have an assistant do it for me to see if I or anything I sold was mentioned.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I wore her t-shirt today as I walked at the park and as warm as it is here, it was so comfortable.  I wish that I had a few more, but I really did not want light pastels.   I will now try the jeans and also look for more of her shirts.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!