Respected Contributor

Cancelled order suddeily shipped

I ordered the Pop Sonic set of 2 sonic cleansing devices. Then I got an email saying it would be delayed.  So I thought, do I really need these since I also have Clarisonic?  And I decided it was an impulse buy and went ahead and cancelled it.  I got a confirmation email from the Q stating my order was cancelled.  Today they said it shipped!  What the heck?  Very werid, never had it happen before.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cancelled order suddeily shipped

@Grouchomarx if you got an email confirmation that the order was canceled, when it arrives return ot to the Q. Call customer service and make sure you are fefunded for the item and ALL shipping costs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cancelled order suddeily shipped

Not weird at all.  They send out millions of packages and some are coming from the vendor.  QVC doesn't send everything for their wharehouses.  It can take time for the various computer systems to update.  I have had this same thing happen to me more than once.  You can refuse the package when it arrives or you can send it back.  Include a clear explanation and they won't charge you for returning it because it was their error.