Occasional Contributor

I just checked something on an order I placed 3 days ago. The "cancel order" option was still there.  Has something changed?  I checked and it wasn't an advance order so I'm curious. 

Honored Contributor

Your window to cancel the order is closed.

Respected Contributor

@yyy I've seen this before on orders that were being shipped directly from a vendor, not from QVC.  If you try to cancel, you will get a message that the order was canceled but really it was not.  QVC sends a notification to the vendor that you want to cancel - it may or may not go through.  

Respected Contributor

Last year we ordered one of the Traeger pellet grills. This was an item that shipped from the vendor. First it took forever-weeks -until we got a shipping notice. Eventually we got a notice that the carrier would call to set up a delivery time. Well two or three weeks later we got tired of waiting and hit the cancel button. It never was delivered and we were not charged.

Frequent Contributor

That happened to me with a Roberta"s plant that I ordered, a month went by and still no plant. I cancelled it but it came anyway. I just kept it because I liked the plant