Respected Contributor

Can you get a refund on something ordered last week that you paid shipping and handling on?

The price is the same but I paid $5.50 for S&H. It was delivered today.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Can you get a refund on something ordered last week that you paid shipping and handling on?

@wonderfulworld: You should contact Customer Service to resolve your issue. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you get a refund on something ordered last week that you paid shipping and handling on?

Free Shipping Offer Details: Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of an Auto-Delivery order. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before 7/6/19 at 12am ET are excluded. Offer ends 7/6/19 at 11:59pm ET.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

As @sunshine45 kindly posted, the 'price adjustment policy' also only applies to the actual price of the item, not other offers such as free shipping, easy pays, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I did contact Customer Service on the Chat line and although they could not refund my S&H they did offer a credit for that amount on my next purchase.

I am very satisfied. Thank you for your replies.

Super Contributor

That was GREAT customer support! I ran into a similar situation a while back and when I contacted QVC they told me that I could return the item then reorder it in order to take advantage of the free shipping offer at the time. They didn't offer a credit! Major inconvenience but I did save on the shipping cost!

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld 

Lucky you!  I would gladly accept that!  I ordered something 5 days ago with a total shipping charge of $16.00; it has not shipped and I cannot cancel and reorder.  I hope I like it or returning I will be out $32.00!  Bought on impulse, they were expecting it to sell out and I fell for it!!  Item is still available!

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@wonderfulworld 

Lucky you!  I would gladly accept that!  I ordered something 5 days ago with a total shipping charge of $16.00; it has not shipped and I cannot cancel and reorder.  I hope I like it or returning I will be out $32.00!  Bought on impulse, they were expecting it to sell out and I fell for it!!  Item is still available!

You should do as was suggested to me...contact customer service and see what they might do for you. It is worth trying. I used live chat. Very satisfied.

Honored Contributor

I would say no . Free shipping is a transitory thing. But you could call CS. I have,  on a few times, checked on an item I bought the week before or even longer than that, but within a month, and found it was less than I paid for it. I called CS and got a refund for the reduced price. but it has to be in a months time. did this here on the Q and JTV.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

A few weeks back, I ordered three clothing items. The very next day QVC had a free shipping day. I called CS and asked if it would be possible to get a refund on my shipping. I figured the answer would be 'no' but it never hurts to ask. They gave me the refund.