Valued Contributor

Can't seem to do anything right

[ Edited ]

I am venting right now.  QVC, even when they try to do the right thing they get it wrong.  I received a voice mail message advising that my order would be delayed and they apologize.  Thanks for the call, but which of my orders is delayed, I have multiple orders pending, checking online doesn't help me because you don't indicate online which of them is delayed.

It would help us, especially those with multiple orders, if you would provide the order number, is that asking too much???  Come on you're business people, act like it.  It's not like you're a new business, you've been around forever.  But I guess the issue is that your people haven't been, so they haven't yet learned the proper way of conducting business. Hence the reason why employers shouldn't be so quick to get rid of their seasoned (older) personnel.  I give up!!!                                                 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't seem to do anything right

I have Philosophy shower gel that's been sitting in Horsham, PA...according to tracking...since May 3rd! Hopefully I'll get it by Memorial Day. On second thought, maybe I'll just drive down & get it! 😩
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't seem to do anything right

Recently it seems like every order I place I get a notification that it's being delayed for whatever reason.  It's not even a TSV.  No explanation, just saying that's its delayed with no expected delivery date.  So frustrating. If you can't deliver it within 7-10 days, don't say that then.