Frequent Contributor

Can't say this about all hosts, but Carolyn Gracie....

I TRUST her in her presentations.

She presents in an intelligent and REAL manner.

She's the PERFECT host when working with a vendor or vendore rep.

She's so RIGHT for right now.....and beyond.

Thank you CAROLYN for your efforts and expertise!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't say this about all hosts, but Carolyn Gracie....

I enjoy watching her as well.  The other night when she was on with Valerie, I thought the 2 of them had such a good time  I love watching her with Denim & Company as well.  Clearly she loves her animals and gardening so those are fun shows with her as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm 50 - 50 on her.  Starts out great and then her interruption trait shows up.  Forced to change channel.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Carolyn also.  She has the most beautiful voice.  Very melodic, IMHO.  She's one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

I simply cannot watch her. She is condescending and bossy. She is an immediate click.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I simply cannot watch her. She is condescending and bossy. She is an immediate click.

@QVCkitty1  Absolutely

Esteemed Contributor

I must admit i really enjoy watching Carolyn too........but the only exception is with fashion shows when her and Gary say every piece of clothing looks good on all body types,, size, style, etc.  They don't.......and i would rather she and Gary don't proclaim that.....some things are better left unsaid.........

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I must admit i really enjoy watching Carolyn too........but the only exception is with fashion shows when her and Gary say every piece of clothing looks good on all body types,, size, style, etc.  They don't.......and i would rather she and Gary don't proclaim that.....some things are better left unsaid.........

@kelsey17 This is what I was thinking also.  I like Carolyn and her presentations, but the OP mentioned trust, and I would have to say she is still trying to sell.  I agree with you that everything can't be good on all people.  The person has to know what they can and can't wear.  Because of my height, I know the tunic length look hideous on me.  The only exception is if it has the 'smile' hem where it comes up on the sides.  

I do hear this from just about every host, though.  Get a regular and a petite?  Well, that means it's not truly a petite.  It's just shorter.  

Regular Contributor

CAROLYN??????????????????????

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

it is like Carolyn has stock in D&Co. I find her selling tactic such a hard sell. She does give all the info but way to boisterous. Too much foolishness with Gary. Carolyn does not act like the mature married women she is . I am also not a fan of all the pet talk. Not all of us have or enjoy looking at pics of animals or talking like babies. Channel changer for me .