Respected Contributor

Can't order online or add to wish list

Is anyone else having a problem ordering and / or adding to their wish list online?

Looks like several sites have issues due to a national internet outage, maybe that's why.  I can review my Order Status and search so it's not the entire site that has issues.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can't order online or add to wish list

same here, can search anything, look at my account, everything BUT add to my cart. At least I am saving money. Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@rockygems123, @cjm61 , they announced on air about an hour ago that they were having technical difficulties on qvc.com. Then they announced a few minutes ago that it's back up and running. You might want to try again.

Trusted Contributor

@Qgirl26 Thank you but still can't add to cart.

Valued Contributor

@cjm61, sorry it's still not working.

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

same here, can search anything, look at my account, everything BUT add to my cart. At least I am saving money. Smiley Wink

@cjm61 

Ha!  that was my first thought, saving $$ lol

Trusted Contributor

STILL not working for me for a "Lunchtime Special".

Honored Contributor

A widespread internet outage took down several websites including Amazon, UPS, and Southwest Airlines on Thursday.

The cause of the outage remains unknown, however, Akamai global content delivery network confirmed a widespread issue to its Edge DNS service. In a statement, Akamai said at 12:09 p.m. ET they are “aware of an emerging issue with the Edge DNS service.”

According to DownDetector, the outage is impacting PlayStation, Fidelity, FedEx, UPS, AirBNB, Home Depot, Disney, and more.

At 12:45 p.m. ET, most impacted websites were beginning to come back online. ...

Nextstar Media News

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bought the Jim Shore standing snowman at another site for 20.00 just now.  Sorry Q.  I was going to order here but your online ordering was out and the standing snowman was sold out too.

standing snowman.jpg