Respected Contributor

I've waited months for this TSV and when I ordered was told it could not be delivered to my address.

CS said this was happening to many people and to call back in a.m.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

@lavendar   Yes, we've had several people here report that experience recently.  It's a glitch in the system.  Just keep trying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks. Am really annoyed; stayed up until midnight.

Trusted Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

I've waited months for this TSV and when I ordered was told it could not be delivered to my address.

CS said this was happening to many people and to call back in a.m.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, it happened to me Christmas time ordering a tsv. I had to wait until next day to order.

Trusted Contributor

I have had this happen when the item or a particular color was sold out and it wasn't showing in the system yet.  I would pretty much get to the last step in ordering, only to find that it couldn't be delivered to my address (which made no sense).

Wait it out a bit and see what happens.  If you can't order it because it's technically sold out, it's possible that it will reappear.  People change their minds and cancel.

You could also test this theory by trying the same item in a different choice.  If it allows you to go further in the ordering process, you will know the other one you wanted is sold out.

Contributor
this has happened to me, but I cleared my history and then ordered and had no problem. Hope this helps you
Super Contributor
I got this message about not being able to ship to my address twice this week. I think it was because the items were actually sold out. Very frustrating!