Honored Contributor

I have the opposite today.  The sound is perfectly fine, but every time they play that promo for Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's new cooking show on QVC, the sound jumps up excruciatingly loud!  But only for that promo.

Respected Contributor

@onliner Sometimes I cannot hear dialogue clearly on Chicago PD, expecially the woman who speaks with her mouth closed.  She has since left the program.   I can hear some of the characters but not others.

Contributor

I can’t hear Chicago PD either.  I’m always asking my husband “what did he/she say”.  Sophia Bush who left the show was the worst.  I called her “Mumbles”.  The Chief on Chicago Fire talks the same way.  I don’t have any problem with any other show.  Irritating.  

@tobes wrote:

@onliner Sometimes I cannot hear dialogue clearly on Chicago PD, expecially the woman who speaks with her mouth closed.  She has since left the program.   I can hear some of the characters but not others.

Esteemed Contributor

@Curlstotame wrote:

I can’t hear Chicago PD either.  I’m always asking my husband “what did he/she say”.  Sophia Bush who left the show was the worst.  I called her “Mumbles”.  The Chief on Chicago Fire talks the same way.  I don’t have any problem with any other show.  Irritating.  

@tobes wrote:

@Curlstotame 

I use closed captions a lot. In fact I can't tell you how often when I don't have it on that I end up putting the cc on and using the back arrow to rewind and replay a scene so I can know what someone said.

Contributor

I’m watching the Jai show now with Jane T. and Jane is coming through loud and clear...but I can barely hear Scott (the Jai vendor)!  I turned up my tv volume, but that made Jane WAY too loud.  It was that way at the Jai 1:00 show, too. I think their microphones are not synced.  You’d think the show’s director or producer or someone in the sound booth would notice.