Super Contributor

Perhaps it is my hearing, TV audio, cable company, or a little of each.  I cannot hear QVC.  I am in another room and listening to IKWD.  I can hear David but no one else.  I have no problems with other channels.  Anyone else have a problem?

Honored Contributor

Couldn't be your TV or cable if you  can you hear David but nothing else? 

Respected Contributor

Certain hosts I have a very hard time hearing - Sandra being the worse for me. It's like she's having a private conversation with whoever is on with her.  She really needs to speak up.  Even if I turn the volume up it doesn't help.  

Respected Contributor

Sandra’s voice is so soft.

Respected Contributor

The sound on QVC is atrocious. It turned awful quite a while ago. It used to be normal. Now it’s either totally low and nearly inaudible on a normal volume setting and then once they start screeching, laughing and whooping it up, it gets crazy loud but only for those doing the screeching. I can’t believe they haven’t fixed this by now. No other channel has this issue.

Honored Contributor

Yet everytime I turn to HSN, I have to make a dive for the remote to lower the volume....a lot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I started a thread about this problem a while back.   It is not any better.   Whenever I switch to QVC I have to turn my volume up a few clicks.    Oh well!Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

You are hearing just fine.

On our ATT Uverse, the QVC audio is lower than all of the other channels I watch.

Respected Contributor

I have noticed transmission problems or what I call “spotty” audio but didn’t think much of it until y’all mentioned it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to click up a few notches too to hear. Only for the Q, no other channels.