Respected Contributor

Is anyone else having this problem?  Can't get through to CS.  Gave up after 27 minute wait.

Valued Contributor

Re: Can't Track, Red Hmm Bar

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Valued Contributor

Yes! I just came here to see if anyone else was having this problem. I wanted to see info on my last order and it will not let me see it. This has been going on for at least a week now for me.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I've had this problem on 2 of my last three orders. I got the correct tracking numbers by emailing the social team. It was great that they helped me, but for a company the size of QVC, there's really no excuse for this sort of thing. None. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Valued Contributor

28 is the magic number

Super Contributor

I've been getting it, too. Not with all orders, just a few, and it bounces around between them. On the plus side, one that had that red bar a couple days ago will be arriving today.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could it be that  multi items are combined in one package?  That is what I am thinking is going on with mine.  I will see today as it says one item is out for delivery.  I ordered two items at the same time so I am hoping it is two items packaged together.  I ordered a skirt and a t-shirt and tracking info shows for the skirt.  I assume the t-shirt is in the same package?

Respected Contributor

I hope you all get your orders.  One of mine came and now one says "a mechanical err has happened.  We are working to get your package delivered."  What on earth does that mean I wonder?  How would QVC know if the PO had this problem?

I love my QVC products, however, I have the oposite emotion for their delivery & returns.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom - A few notes that will hopefully be helpful:

• If you are receiving this error when you go to the Order Status page and click the
   "Track Package" button/link, instead try clicking the "View Order" link. The main page
   for the order also includes a tracking number link that you can click, and sometimes
   that link will work when the button/link does not.

>> And if clicking that link also generates an error, at least you'll be able to see and
        copy the tracking number so you can look it up on the courier's website.

• If a courier has a pre-programmed reason for a package error or delay in its system
   that would apply to a delivery issue, it will pass that along to the QVC status tracking
   system when possible (or that reason will be listed in the tracking details on the
   courier's site). Both UPS and the USPS have this capability, and there are some
   very strange updates at times based on the issues encountered.

Good luck with your tracking!

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Jackhound Mom - A few notes that will hopefully be helpful:

• If you are receiving this error when you go to the Order Status page and click the
   "Track Package" button/link, instead try clicking the "View Order" link. The main page
   for the order also includes a tracking number link that you can click, and sometimes
   that link will work when the button/link does not.

>> And if clicking that link also generates an error, at least you'll be able to see and
        copy the tracking number so you can look it up on the courier's website.

• If a courier has a pre-programmed reason for a package error or delay in its system
   that would apply to a delivery issue, it will pass that along to the QVC status tracking
   system when possible (or that reason will be listed in the tracking details on the
   courier's site). Both UPS and the USPS have this capability, and there are some
   very strange updates at times based on the issues encountered.

Good luck with your tracking!

Thank you for the helpful answer!  I will try it.