Honored Contributor

Re: Can't Get the Community Menu to Work!

@Eva-QVC

still happening for me! I thought it was just me🙄

I get get this message and I try to tap on a category and it takes me "deals" or gives me "unexpected error".

im using a IPad 

thank you

Valued Contributor

It's not just you.  I am having the same trouble.  It started yesterday for me.  I hope they fix it soon.

Honored Contributor

Were they able to fix it, or is it just that I'm on a different computer this morning?

I'm up in my office on a Win7 computer (a laptop like my others) and it's not happening.   The last few days, when it was happening I was on either a Win10 or Win8.1 laptop elsewhere in my house.

At any rate, hope they got it figured out!  Smiley Happy  

Now watch - as soon as I said something it will start happening again!  heh

Honored Contributor

FYI, FWIW, I'm now on my Win10 computer and it still seems to be working fine for me.  When this problem started (was it Thursday?  or Friday) I was on this computer and then the next few days on a Win8.1 computer and both had the problem so I was pretty sure it wasn't my computer.

Now, all morning on a Win7 computer and now Win10, it still seems to be good from my end.  So, I hope that means that they fixed it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So nice to have the navigation links fixed, which they were as of yesterday for me... Unfortunately today, it appears you'd have time to prepare a three course meal while you 'wait for a response from QVC' and hearting posts now seems to require multiple tries... All right, I guess it's time to step away from the boards...

@Eva-QVC...  Just an FYI...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Well, then - it's not just me.

Yesterday the site performed perfectly and as fast as any other website I visit.

Now, this morning, while those links are still working fine, it is about as slow as molasses in January.   

I'm on a Win10 laptop with a current i7 processor and plenty o RAM, and fast internet, so it's not my comptuer, as other sites are normal, speed-wise.

Maybe they're still working on stuff (?).

Honored Contributor

Thanks for fixing the speed problem!  I'm having super fast page loadings now.  Smiley Happy

Plus, the forum buttons are continuing to work flawlessly.  

Honored Contributor

I see that to some extent we're back to watching paint dry again today...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Grrrrrrrr

NOT happy with the Q webbie these days either. 

I cannot select a color option. I think the Q IT department is anti Mac.

dee

New Contributor

Re: Can't Get the product options to work.

I am on a PC with Win 10 wt i7 processor. For the last few days I cannot make any product selections. Same problem in multible browsers. It is not a problem on my phone. I do not have this problem on other shopimg sites. I wonder if it has something to do with the Windows update on the 17th??

This is very frustrating. If anyone can suggest something to try I would really appreciate it.