Trusted Contributor

Can't Believe What I'm Reading!!

Okay, I'm no "Pollyanna" but sometimes I just can't believe some of the comments people make in their posts! What are they thinking??? I'm very glad that the moderators step in and remove these rude, mean and inappropriate comments! Really, some of you posters out there (hopefully you know who you are) need to think about what you're saying before clicking on "Post"!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't Believe What I'm Reading!!

If you dislike dissention, disagreement, discussion or anything other than unicorns and rainbows, perhaps these boards aren't for you.  We like to hear and discuss different points of view.  If we clearly think someone is wrong, we say so and why we believe it to be so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
Okay, I'm no "Pollyanna" but sometimes I just can't believe some of the comments people make in their posts! What are they thinking??? I'm very glad that the moderators step in and remove these rude, mean and inappropriate comments! Really, some of you posters out there (hopefully you know who you are) need to think about what you're saying before clicking on "Post"!!

@hooked on books 

i have to say after all these years, it STILL never ceases to amaze me to read some comments and attacks.

it is not as bad as years ago though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books 

Opinions are like a mole on the face - NOT ALL OF 'EM ARE GONNA BE PRETTY!

A thick skin comes in handy....just sayin

Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45, it would almost be funny if it weren't so pitiful! I enjoy both reading and posting on these boards but some folks step over the line, IMO! I can't even imagine what it must have been like years ago!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you dislike dissention, disagreement, discussion or anything other than unicorns and rainbows, perhaps these boards aren't for you.  We like to hear and discuss different points of view.  If we clearly think someone is wrong, we say so and why we believe it to be so.

There’s a big difference with posting dissection, disagreement, discussion and posting RUDE, MEAN and INAPPROPRIATE! Has nothing to do with UNICORNS & RAINBOWS!
Honored Contributor

I'm here for  **entertainment.**   And Lawd, have I been **entertained.**

Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Well, one today took the cake. The mods deemed it inappropriate also, so it was removed. It had nothing to do with having a thick skin, it was very mean spirited to a previous host.

I guess I will keep the rest of my thoughts to myself on this.

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

There’s a big difference with posting dissection, disagreement, discussion and posting RUDE, MEAN and INAPPROPRIATE! Has nothing to do with UNICORNS & RAINBOWS!

@Naturesbeauty   I believe in essence that's what I said.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@hooked on books 

Opinions are like a mole on the face - NOT ALL OF 'EM ARE GONNA BE PRETTY!

A thick skin comes in handy....just sayin

Smiley Wink

@MoonieBaby  I have a mole on the left cheek (face) and have for many years.  😷