Frequent Contributor

Can someone explain this about an order?

I ordered a pair of boots this morning that had not been available in my size in months.  So excited.  Order seems totally correct now.  But when I check the item on the QVC web site, these boots are absolutely still not available in my size (in the color I want, navy).  

Did I get the last pair?  

I guess it's possible I had them on a waitlist...

That must be it, right?  Hope I'm not getting a used pair.

What do you think?

Happy new year, everybody.  And thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can someone explain this about an order?

@janesilver wrote:

I ordered a pair of boots this morning that had not been available in my size in months.  So excited.  Order seems totally correct now.  But when I check the item on the QVC web site, these boots are absolutely still not available in my size (in the color I want, navy).  

Did I get the last pair?  

I guess it's possible I had them on a waitlist...

That must be it, right?  Hope I'm not getting a used pair.

What do you think?

Happy new year, everybody.  And thanks.

It's possible.  Maybe a return and you hit it at the right time 

Respected Contributor

You got the last pr in that size & color....probably a Holiday gift that didn't fit & sent back using extended returns until Jan 31st 2022. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

There's no way anyone here can accurately answer your question since we weren't present in the warehouse to see the item when you order was placed.

I've received dozens of returns and have never gotten one that wasn't in pristine condition.  I would have missed many great items had QVC not sent me a return.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Can someone explain this about an order?f

[ Edited ]

In the past I have purchased several as is fashion and kitchen items.  One dud in the bunch.  A Rachael Ray ceramic cookware set, a return that arrived in a zillion pieces.  Replaced, and second one was perfect. Although I said to customer service, can I just send back the two pieces not broken. Nope, wanted the broken pieces back.  Ok.........I’ve had two returns in 20+ years so I thought that was odd.  

Every fashion As is item I have ever received was packaged perfectly, and never worn.  

Super Contributor

@janesilver, I would say it was either great timing or a waitlist item. Either way, I'm so glad you're happy with your boots! What a nice surprise!  Smiley HappyHeart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.