Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone explain this lunchtime special?

[ Edited ]

The had a watch that I was going to get 3 of them.   My phone rang and it was my neighbor calling, and crying her , off as her Son is 46 years old and only has days to live.  By the time she left and the price went back up.   NO can do a that price.  I guess my first question is how long do these lunch time sales last?   Thanks in advance.

Valued Contributor

Re: Can anyone explain this lunchtime special?

[ Edited ]

The specials only last for a few hours.  However, you may have luck if you contact CS and explain the situation, they just may honor the price for you.

I hope your neighbor is ok.

Here you go 

From 11am–4pm ET daily, shop a limited selection of items at low Lunchtime Special Prices.

Esteemed Contributor

@Warrior2022   Thank you so much but my neighbors son is sick.  He was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer about 2 years ago.   They said in April 2018, he was cancer free.  3 months latr the Caner has spread throughout his body.   Poor guy is only 46 years old.  My heart is just breaking for her.    

Thanks for posting what hours things are on----I appreciate it.    I want my watches----Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe The Lunchtime special time frame is 11-4 PM...If you use the QVC App there are times when the specials will starts @10am....

Respected Contributor

Also Primetime specials are from 8pm - midnight EST