Honored Contributor

Can Alberti be the new LR for Xmas decorating??

@Spurtposted in the other thread (Male Hosts Doing Women's Fashions) about Alberti doing a Xmas decorating show out of his home like LR used to do.  I thought this was a great idea!  Alberti is very talented and I bet he could pull it off as well as LR always did.  Does anyone agree? 

(great idea @Spurt)

Respected Contributor

Re: Can Alberti be the new LR for Xmas decorating??

I think he'd be great, but I'm never going to volunteer anyone to have a film crew come in and film from their home. 

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I think he'd be great, but I'm never going to volunteer anyone to have a film crew come in and film from their home. 

@Alison Wonderland- If the price was right, I bet he'd be happy to do it!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

He has posted his home and his unique decor on his Facebook page video in the past years for Christmas, and I think Easter too. He also had a video of himself making a wreath for his front door at a local business.

Isn't the same as LR did?  I could be wrong.

Honored Contributor

I think ALberti is great and enjoy his shows. He is super on the Gourmet Holiday ones. But,who is LR?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Alison Wonderland- If the price was right, I bet he'd be happy to do it!  Smiley Happy

Maybe, but it should be his choice, not mine. And I wouldn't want to be a part of QVC pressuring him to do it.

Honored Contributor

He had a film of his decorations and his explaining of them on his Facebook last year or the year before.

Of course this wasn't a show on QVC like Lisa used to do, but it was interesting. His home looked beautifully decorated.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

He has posted his home and his unique decor on his Facebook page video in the past years for Christmas, and I think Easter too. He also had a video of himself making a wreath for his front door at a local business.

Isn't the same as LR did?  I could be wrong.

It's not the same. Lisa hosted an entire live show from her home, which is a much bigger deal than a few photos or a YouTube or Facebook Live video.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see him host more of the holiday and home style programs. I think he has exquistie taste and design ideas. I love his presentation style.

Respected Contributor

From his home or not, I think we can all get behind more Alberti decorating shows. Smiley Happy