Honored Contributor

Wow! I really enjoy Jennifer Coffey, I guess we are all different and our tastes are as well, but I think she does a great job!!! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Wow! I really enjoy Jennifer Coffey, I guess we are all different and our tastes are as well, but I think she does a great job!!! 

I agree with @CANDLEQUEEN 

I enjoy Amy a lot but Jen did a great show in her place.

I won't watch the pairing on Friday nights at all.  Amy doesn't need a sidekick.

Valued Contributor

Jen Coffey babbles way too much, without giving important specifics about the item she is presenting.  Don't know what is happening to some of these more veteran hosts, like her and Jane T. who I used to love, but they now over the top cutesy and cannot watch.  I am just thankful some of the other oldies but goodies have not changed, like MBR and PJD.  Otherwise, I switch to other channels.  Everyone likes different personalities, but all I'm asking is that they present the item they are selling, instead of showcasing themselves.

Honored Contributor

Amy is a channel changer for me!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

What????

Calling???

Her last name is Stran, not Stand! 

Fashion's ****   'Fashion's Night In'

What is the issue exactly??? You are upset because Jen hosted for one week?? WOW!