Respected Contributor

Pretty pricey, but it did look good all those yummy layers of pie and cake.  Anybody buying?

Honored Contributor

Nope, not me.  I am a pretty good baker and can make my own.  Unfortunately, I am gluten-free so I don't get to eat cake anyway.

I made an apple pie today.  My son wanted one for his birthday, so I made it a bit special.

Enjoy the cake if you order one.

Respected Contributor

Buddy Velasquez,  I'm sorry but that cake looks gross and gluttonous! Make up your mind on what dessert you want to sell us. Some flavors don't do well with others. Hey Boss, What is with all those ice cream sprinkles on every cake you sell on the Q? 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS Yes, I definitely see your point as the cake is a bit over-the-top!  Probably a zillion calories as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm passing, not because of the cost necessarily but if i want a speciality cake I want it fresh not frozen from a local bakery. The pie cake is not appealing to me because I'm not a pumpkin pie or spice cake fan but it is an interesting concept. @KKJ   if you buy enjoy and let us know how it was. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC could be offensive to some.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cake Boss $100 cake

[ Edited ]

@KKJ 

And I love cake! At least a zillion! 😆 Juniors makes nice cakes. I will buy one for Christmas and make an apple pie for Thanksgiving.  Hope you have nice holidays! Enjoy whichever dessert you decide on. 😊 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cake Boss $100 cake

[ Edited ]

As long as people are willing to pay $100.00 for a cake they will continue to sell. The only reason it's $100.00 is because both QVC, and Buddy have to make money. The price tag has nothing to do with superior ingredients. 

I don't like things mixed together, so it doesn't appeal to me at all. To all that ordered I hope you enjoy every bite for that price.

Valued Contributor

It would have to be a cold day in hell b4 I buy a $100. cake. Besides I don't patronize celebrities or their products.

Frequent Contributor

If anyone is interested, I saw today (11-17), on the Hallmark Channel, Home & Family, they showed making one of these pie and cake desserts.  The baker said you can even do this with store bought pies and a cake or make your own.  The directions will be on their website.  Looked every easy to make, f this cake/pie is what you fancy, and sure would not cost $100!