Esteemed Contributor

If it was on your bank account, assume it was a debit card.  Have you set your warnings/limits to reflect your situation?

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BSurLife65 

Sometimes the ezpay offer only applies to the first shipment on an auto-delivery plan.

That is not correct. The shipping and handling may not be free on future orders. 

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

This is why you should always use your credit card.  You can dispute the charge, state the reason for the dispute, and let the credit card company do the rest.  You don't have to pay for any charge while the credit card company is investigating.  If you have trouble getting through to CS, you can state that in the dispute.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@BSurLife65 @so are you saying I should check whether I’m being charged a second time for something I paid for last year?  that’s not good

I encourage ALL online shoppers to pay CLOSE attention to the ordering process, charges to your bank or credit card, and your ORDER STATUS info on QVC.  I've had more errors in my orders the past 2 months than EVER and it's so hard to make corrections.  I've had to spend hours waiting on hold, explaining my issue/problem, getting different answers from agents (?) and generally feeling so frustrated that I've stopped placing as many orders as in the past.  An order today was even messed up by the Q and I was just told via Chat (what a joke) that I had to fix the overcharge with my bank.  This is NOT the C-onvenience of the "C" in QVC -- my time is as valuable as anyone else's.  So, short answer is YES -- KEEP AN EYE ON ALL YOUR ONLINE ORDERS, NOT JUST QVC.  Mistakes are very common these days and not in our favor.

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@haddon9  - She is saying to call the number as if you wanted to place an order.   Then request to be transferred to CS.  

I think it would be easier just to email the social team.

I never get a good answer or result from an email to the Q.  I stand by the phone call workaround, I don't have to wait very long on a weekday to have a CS talk to me.  I don't always get the best Service but I assume there's a reduction of workforce during the COVID situation.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BSurLife65 

Sometimes the ezpay offer only applies to the first shipment on an auto-delivery plan.

If you read all the Terms of Auto-Delivery orders it states that the customer will receive regular shipments (which we can manage) AND the original price AND Easy-Pay terms carry through for each shipment.  That's the Deal but recently things seem to be going sideways with QVC orders and shipments and payments.  This corporation is big enough to take care of all its customers and their issues, unless it's in the sketchy delivery process (I'm really mad at UPS deliveries lately -- many mistakes, late arrivals, damaged packages, etc).

Trusted Contributor

My understanding is if you go auto delivery you also lock in the price so it should stay the same. Is that not correct?