Honored Contributor

This morning I had to make a complicated call to CS... 

This is a shout-out to Darlene, who was patient and helped me!

1) I returned a package and forgot to put the item into the package... therefore the Q got a return with a jewelry box and all of the paperwork and no item!  I know because I FOUND the ring I thought I had returned.

2) I have purchased numerous sweatshirts from the Halston line... they are now sale-priced and she also credited my account for the difference between the regular price and the sale price... it wasn't an easy deal to weed out colors/sizes that I had kept/returned.

So, thank you to this lady who washelpful and patiently sorted  through my account...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: CS Darlene... thank you! <3

@LTT1  How was she able to solve #1?

Respected Contributor

@LTT1, how nice that you acknowledged Darlene's good work!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

She took down the information and made a note in the computer... due to the fact that I told her I had mailed an empty package and didn't want the Q to think that I was dishonest (can you imagine the person in the returns finding THAT out?)

She mailed me another return label.

And she made note of how I would like the return once it arrives.

I feel better for having it on record.

Wonder sometimes how I can get so confused!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Thanks - that was sensible of her.   I've not feared doing something like that, but have worried occasionlly whether I'd forgotten to attached the return info (bottom half of the invoice) to the item I'm returning, so that they wouldn't be able to credit me once they got it back.  Fortunately I've not yet done that but I could see it happening.

Respected Contributor

Good you were able to resolve those problems.  I have always been met with courteous and helpful service from Customer Service.