Respected Contributor

Re: COVID-19 QVC Distribution worker

not surprising. it's everywhere...or will be soon.

Frequent Contributor

So could be the reason why my order placed early am on 4/14/2020 is still sitting there?

Had a live chat... no explanation, just may be shipped 4/28/2020.   They should atleast notify customers and either give them the option of cancelling the order or give them credit for the shipping charge.   I got neither.    The C for convenience not happening.

I agree hope the employee has a mild case and recovers quickly.  But the virus is

not excuse for not letting their customers know that things out of that distribution center is going to be delayed.

We bring our packages in to the garage and spray them down with Lysol or wipe of the packages and let dry before opening.

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

From the article it seems like QVC is doing all it can for its workers. Thanks for posting it @TY
Respected Contributor

Why would this be an "isolated" case? This is, after all, a pandemic.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queendiva wrote:

Is there any such thing as an isolated case of covid-19?

@queendiva  @Chins:  The coronavirus is extremely contagious. Unfortunately, there are no isolated cases. It has spread so rapidly and is now a pandemic.

Honored Contributor

I spray mail and packages with lysol and let them sit a couple of days before opening. I'm in a higher risk category and just assume they've been touched by a carrier or someone who has been exposed to covid.  My hands have never had such dry skin, from washing and wiping things with cleaner, but that's better than dying by catching covid.