Respected Contributor

Courtney appears to be prepared, so that's a plus.  However, she does on ocassion interrupt the vendors.  Since has been paired with Amy and Shawn, I've noticed she has picked up their habit of posing, mugging for the camera and looking at herself in the monitor.

Respected Contributor

Courtney & Amy are bosom buddies. Courtney worships Amy, which I find loathsome.

But, she's ok by herself, is prepared and acts & talks adult, unless I'm not watching enough to noticeSmiley Happy

QVC Customer Care
New Contributor
Courtney can definitely use some additional training. She is for sure trying to imitate Amy and stinky Shawn (who I do not watch). I like Amy & Leah as they give the models sizes and if the garnet fits tts etc. Courtney as well as other younger host talks so much about nothing and want the camera on them it barely has time to be on the models. I need to see how garments fit and what the measurements are- I do not need to look at you.
Esteemed Contributor

In my viewing experience Courtney is much more an acolyte of Shawn rather than Amy.  And that is not a good thing (in my opinion.)

Trusted Contributor

@iceberg wrote:

Courtney & Amy are bosom buddies. Courtney worships Amy, which I find loathsome.

But, she's ok by herself, is prepared and acts & talks adult, unless I'm not watching enough to noticeSmiley Happy

-------

I have never seen any indication of worship, but, why would it be loathsome? 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

like all new hosts she goes to the stylist attached to the Q, who is not the best IMO

hopefully she won't get the chance to chop of her hair 

There is no 'stylist attached to QVC' that hosts have to use...ridiculous....

Trusted Contributor

@iceberg  I initially liked Courtney but can no longer watch her more than 5 minutes. So self absorbed. But she has for sometime now constantly references Amy during her presentations. Amy has this, Amy wore that, Amy said...I agree with the one poster who said she barely gives anytime to the model  she is rattling on about nothing like Sandra B. She has also started frequently talking over others and interrupting. Not a good look for you Courtney.

Contributor

I agree. I want to like her but she has totally changed since they moved her from the overnight shows (when they had them) and she was the newbie, to now hosting with Amy & SK! It's like one big slumber party and she is having to fit in. While I do like a little fun in a show, cause we need some during these times, I have seen a change. Saying all that, I do enjoy her hosting over some of the other nightly host.

Contributor

OMG! Same here. Also, a lot of times she stands on the left side of the rack to show the clothes and you can barley see the next one. She need to get on the right side and actually SHOW each garmet!.