Contributor

As a "newer Host", I think s he has what it takes!  She is "lovely" on all counts!!!!...........Smart, funny and detail oriented!!!!......What it takes to be a great host!!!

Trusted Contributor

I give her a A+!!

Regular Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

I also think her long hair makes her nose look bigger.  That pixie cut auburn/red wig she wore looked so good on her!  Really softened her looks.

I don't think her religion would allow that. Maybe that is why she doesn't cut her hair.

Honored Contributor

@Stardust2 wrote:

@northiie57 wrote:

I also think her long hair makes her nose look bigger.  That pixie cut auburn/red wig she wore looked so good on her!  Really softened her looks.

I don't think her religion would allow that. Maybe that is why she doesn't cut her hair.

@Stardust2   Do you know what Courtney Khondabi's religion is?  Has she posted about it?

Respected Contributor

Courtney does good clothing presentations.

Respected Contributor

What fame she is the host of a shopping channel?

Valued Contributor
@manny2 omg isn't that the truth! Fame?!?!
Respected Contributor

That's part of the problem @jlrbr they are legends in their own mind. 

Super Contributor

@Scorpio2 wrote:

Courtney is a wonderful host.  She is professional, describes in detail the items being presented and is likeable.  I enjoy watching her presentations.  I think she looks much prettier with the dark hair instead of the lighter color she has now.  She is one of the newer hosts that I hope will stay at the Q.  

I think she is a very hard worker and takes her job seriously. I could say more, but i won't.

Honored Contributor

Re: COURTNEY KHONDABI

[ Edited ]

@manny2 wrote:

That's part of the problem @jlrbr they are legends in their own mind. 

@manny2 

Yep...SOME hosts certainly think that!!!!  Not referring to CK at all...she does her homework and knows her products and does her job well....But there's others.....I think we all know who they are...more focused on themselves and very little product info.....(except colors of course)....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”