Respected Contributor

Re: COURTNEY KHONDABI

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:
i guess I am odd man out here. While I like her I think she is becoming as obnoxious  as many other hosts. She interrupts constantly and her fame is going to her head.

@Teddixat   I agree with you.......I have watched the changes and not impressed...

PS:  Updating my 4/27/19 comment since I have observed over the last year this young woman host has changed, she was finding her place and it required her to find it any way she could.  I will say that as she became confident and comfortable in her own place as a host she improved extremely fast and I no longer see any obnoxious traits on her part.  I think she has made a good strong impression with her presentations that are better than many other hosts.  I am glad to see that she has some of her own shows and is no longer assigned overnight and now on prime-time evening programs.

Contributor

I 100% agree, but I'm very disappointed in most of the new hosts accept for Ali & Terri.  I won't watch Shawn either.  They have lost a lot of the best hosts.  It seems that it is all just about how much they sell.  Kathy Levin would be truthful but all the hosts now just say anything to sell.  There is a loss of truth in this entire country these days.  If all these hosts had everything they say they have just because they are selling an item, they would need several houses to store it all.  If Kathy thought something was not for the majority of people who watched her she would say something like, "This might be nice for a younger girl, so it would make a nice gift, but if you are like me, it might not be for you.  I've never heard anyother host be as honest.  It's just SELL, SELL, SELL.

Trusted Contributor

I think you ladies watch too much QVC . Turn it off if a host bothers you . Read a book 

Respected Contributor

@mdcrabdiane wrote:

I 100% agree, but I'm very disappointed in most of the new hosts accept for Ali & Terri.  I won't watch Shawn either.  They have lost a lot of the best hosts.  It seems that it is all just about how much they sell.  Kathy Levin would be truthful but all the hosts now just say anything to sell.  There is a loss of truth in this entire country these days.  If all these hosts had everything they say they have just because they are selling an item, they would need several houses to store it all.  If Kathy thought something was not for the majority of people who watched her she would say something like, "This might be nice for a younger girl, so it would make a nice gift, but if you are like me, it might not be for you.  I've never heard anyother host be as honest.  It's just SELL, SELL, SELL.

FYI..............that's their job. To Sell! Maybe QVC isn't for you anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney is a excellent host.  I love her.  I don't understand the negative reviews.  She is well prepared dressed nice, not loud and running around the set like there is a fire.   She is one of the best hosts IMO.  

Trusted Contributor

I've said it before but I'll say it again, gladly - "LOVE HER" Heart

Occasional Contributor

She is doing her job not looking for personal critics of her appearance.

Trusted Contributor

She is a terrific host,but when Shawn,Amy,who ever else they use,I don't like her.She then is silly.when she has her own show I will watch forever!

Contributor

I agree about the silly theatrics as well.  I just want the product or clothing presented with all of the facts.  That is all that needs to be done.  That is why I appreciate Carolyn Gracie and Leah.  They simply do their job, period.  Shawn is getting absolutely ridiculous.  She is trying way too hard and it's pretty obvious.  Idk....just present the product and I truly believe that we all would tune in more and stay a bit longer?

I also think that Jenn Coffey does an excellent job, I think she and Issac do great shows together.  But honestly, some hosts need to understand that they are not comedians and that we don't necessarily need nor want to know about their family life either.    

Esteemed Contributor

When you freely choose as an adult to have a career on television you invite commentary and analysis of your appearance,  dress, voice, demeanor.   It's part of the job.  If not prepared for that, your guidance counselor should have steered you elsewhere.