Regular Contributor

She is Persian. She was posting it on Facebook. She gives me the jitters too. She is a little hyper for me.

Trusted Contributor

@tropics 21 wrote:

I like her but she needs to change her hair.  She is darker skinned and the blonde highlights and the straight look  just makes her hair look dirty and stringy  Also, she needs to get a new hair style, the long, hair is not very becoming anymore and sure get a medium Bob, she would look so much more trendy, just my opinion.  

Couldn’t agree more!  There was a vendor with a medium bob working with another long - haired host today, & the contrast between neat, polished vendor & host was striking.  Just me, but I also think long hair gets into everything, & I find it very off- putting.

Trusted Contributor
She’s a breath of fresh air and I am enjoying her shows. It’s obvious that she’s trying very hard and is humble and apologetic and respectful if she slips. At least she pays close attention to her script/card rather than ad libbing like so many of the others and overacting.
Frequent Contributor

Give her time! She already has the poses rehearsed, the annoying phrases etc! 

Honored Contributor

I like how she describes items and she is very thorough; however, sometimes she does talk a bit much and needs to give the vendor a chance.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I just love her! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Spoiler

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC off topic/offensive

Respected Contributor

Courtney is very mature and, I agree, that she is a very effective host. I do not, however, consider her to be attractive at all. 

Contributor

I rarely read blogs, reply to them, or write new ones.    I wanted to see comments about the TSV wig rep.    Saw this about Courtney, I have to say Courtney could wear a potato sack and look good.   The soft highlights in her hair are becoming.    Also, I give her credit for trying on different style wigs and colors.   Most hosts do try on wigs, having fun with it.  I only saw one host who did try one wig on during her hour show.  

Honored Contributor

@WAINOFAN wrote:

I rarely read blogs, reply to them, or write new ones.    I wanted to see comments about the TSV wig rep.    Saw this about Courtney, I have to say Courtney could wear a potato sack and look good.   The soft highlights in her hair are becoming.    Also, I give her credit for trying on different style wigs and colors.   Most hosts do try on wigs, having fun with it.  I only saw one host who did try one wig on during her hour show.  

@WAINOFAN 

I saw Leah wearing one of the wigs, and also Rachel tried several different styles on.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”