Highlighted
Contributor

I totally agree with you Lousgirl.  You're not alone!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think she is fantastic! She is cute, bubbly enough without going overboard, presents the fashions, or beauty items very well, does not talk over the vendor, or interrupt the vendor constantly.

I think she is a great addition to QVC. She has a very pleasant speaking voice as well.....I don't feel like she is competing with Amy or any other host, she does just fine on her own in my opinion! 

61 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I couldn't agree with you more on all your points about Courtney.  I find her very relatable - especially when it comes to fashion.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

The first time I saw her was on later in the evening and she had darker hair, long and straight I said she reminded me of Lady Gaga in a Star is Born. I still do in a way. I like her but I dont get attached to any host.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I enjoy her as a host ,  she's pleasant and has a great speaking voice and pronounces words correctly,  Amy doesn't  ,she has a problem with L's for some reason .  Courtney has gorgeous hair i have to just add.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
She’s not my fave. Maybe it’s her accent. The color is pink. Not peeeenk lol.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Courtney has done a great job in the past.  Watching the show that is all hers now, was a little different.  She needs to calm down and not talk so fast!  She admitted she was very stressed, hoping she can relax and give us a chance to really think about what she is selling.

Also the format of having one of the girls presenting and another one just walks in and joins, is strange!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I know when I see,that she is hosting,there will be no dancing,singing and any other fooolishness,that some of the other hosts,think is desirable.She gives all the information,and does a great job.I really enjoy watching her!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

meh---

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

I stay up into the wee hours and that is where I first experienced Courtney.  I found her to be a great host and enjoyed her presentation style.  She was a refreshing pleasure compared to her counter parts.  Of course working the skeleton shifts meant for the most part she worked alone.

I have noticed a change in her since they changed her schedule, like someone is poking her to hype it up.  (management I presume).  I have noticed this over the years with newer hosts.  Some start off reasonably calm and collected, then morph into the energizer bunny.  Most of the older long time hosts have managed to remain the same.

I have noticed the same thing. I used to see her when she started with Mary Nelson in the wee hours. (When they were still doing live TV). She was very different calm and easy to listen to and informative. Since she has become the kind of “golden girl” she has changed when put together with Amy or Shawn. Then starts the giggly sorority party type presentations. I much prefer the “old” Courtney.