Trusted Contributor

Just want to say that Courtney Khondabi is on well deserved holiday but she is greatly missed.  She will not be returning until Monday next week and is noticeably (by this viewer anyway) absent - I sooooo enjoy her !   

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I rather like her!  She presents well.  No nonsense, pleasant voice.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I like her, and I think she is the future.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

She and Rachel are the two best hosts.

Super Contributor

I really enjoyed Courtney & Shawn's Christmas shows last year. Hope they do them again this year....

Valued Contributor

I love her  I wish she had more shows with Amy

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney does a great job,professional and fun.  She does not need a cohost.  She's one of a very few hosts I can watch without immediately switching off.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the list of her adoring fans! She quickly became one of my favorite hosts after her debut. She's beautiful, poised, and ALWAYS very well prepared. I have never seen her stumble nervously, because she lacked important, or specific product details.😊

I enjoy the charming Ms. Courtney Webb as well, for the same reasons.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

SK could certainly learn from her. Courtney has such class and is extremely  professional. No "sidebars" and "bucks" for the entire show.

Super Contributor

Courtney K is back with Susan Graver TSV today. Like her very much.  So  glad she has her hair a lighter color again.  Her dark hair was not becoming at all.  She looks great!