Honored Contributor

COMPUTERS, SHEEP, A NEW BEAUTY VENDOR, AND SNOW WOMEN!

Christmas Christmas time is here time for joy and time for cheer.......is what Alvin and the Chipmunks sing......and what "joy" and "cheer" does QVC have in store this weekend as we near to Christmas Day......hang on to that Santa hat folks.....

David V sets the tone as it appears he's viewed this weekend's lineup.....

d

And what a lineup----something the Elf On The Shelf would surely report to Santa....but yet that did not even stop QVC.....yes ladies and gentlemen its COMPUTERS.....looks like QVC bought another load of outdated electronics for your purchasing pleasure......

Why even Jayne and the vendor can't believe it..

d..

It seems that the Q has all the usual favorites.....Sleep Number Beds also return. Now if you want to make this programming really special instead of just BAAAAH(D) programming (like that joke)...dress up as a Serta Sheep for extra viewing pleasure.....

s

Some of you may have wondered if the Grinch has stolen QVC's jewelry ....where are those jewelry shows. QVC has heard your inquiries so the jewelry buyers have eeccked out a few pieces for viewing...Now I know you've thrilled to bronzo colored gold and silver....welll get ready I have some exciting news for you.....QVC has a "new" gem, surely the phone lines will be melting....you thrilled to it with lights out....its none other than....colored spinel----thats right folks spinel in pink or purple.....I wonder if they will offer it in Orchid, the Pantone Color of 2014...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

SUNDAY, SUNDAY,SUNDAY---there are more shows with Bose, more sheep and Sleep Number, Dyson, more Clarks......and Italian jewelry that they still can't sell....

Yep another winning Sunday from your "friends" at QVC.....

Of course wouldnt be a Q Sunday without our favorite duo---nope---not Batman and Robin----no the other infamous duo---David and of course our favorite, Mary----

How does Mary feel about the lineup---

m

That's our favorite Associate Producer 2nd one from the left with her usual "happy" expression......

And of course ITKWD will feature what else but a foodie tree

i

Now as Associate Producer Mary may have some clout because it appears that a member of her family will be the next QVC Beauty Vendor...

i

Look for BEAUTY BY JASPAR coming to a QVC Program near you.....

And to close out this episode---ever wonder where the QVC gifts you've given end up...well here's the solution to the mystery....

i

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!....ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR (for everywhere but the Q Wink---that is)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”