Super Contributor

CIJ delivery is. . . . AWESOME !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿ“ฆโ—๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿš›๐Ÿšš๐Ÿ‘

EVERYTHING that I ordered this past weekend from CIJ has been shipped, delivered, and received in perfect condition. Kudos to QVC shipping!!

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ delivery is. . . . AWESOME !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿ“ฆโ—๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿš›๐Ÿšš๐Ÿ‘

Items which I ordered late on Sunday night already shipped.  This great because a couple of those items were hurricanes which I can use year round.  Can't wait to see them in person.

Valued Contributor

Re: CIJ delivery is. . . . AWESOME !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿ“ฆโ—๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿš›๐Ÿšš๐Ÿ‘

Me too -- I received two items today which is record time for a QVC order.  Thank you QVC!!!  Keep up the good work!

Honored Contributor

WOW!  You guys are lucky!  No quick shipping OR deliveries here!!

A couple have shipped but are no where near me yet and some are still in processing!!!

I only live one state away too!

No problem, while I intend to use some now, I am in no real hurry...as long as I get them!

Two items that have been sitting in processing for days now have gone to sold out.

Hope I get them!

Respected Contributor

The same old same old for me, all 3 CIJ orders still in proceess.

Frequent Contributor

I live the same state and still haven't received Valeries curly ribbon and it shipped on July 11.

Highlighted
Contributor

I live one state away and all the items I ordered are still in processing four days later.  A couple hours after I placed an order I tried to cancel it since I found something else that would work better.  I got the message your order can't be cancelled, it's in the process of shipping.  That was four days ago and the order still shows as processing.  I'm not having much luck here.

Valued Contributor

I haven't got one single thing from CIJ yet......

"I never changed, I just learned."
Valued Contributor

q-girl-after stating I hadn't received my order, I finally got my CIJ delivery yesterday and the box was smashed in on the side with a giant hole in it.  If I wanted to return it, I would actually have to get a new giant sized box....luckily, I like the product so that's not an issue....

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Still waiting for 2 of 3. There is no awesomeness here...