Honored Contributor

I’m not sure if there’s much to add to the thread title. I don’t understand why other shows can’t be on the alternate channel. Christmas on both, tomorrow too, is a bit much for me...

Yes, I can change the channel, read a book, take a walk. That’s not my point. 

Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS ON BOTH CHANNELS?

@Shanus.  I agree, its more than a bit too much.  It amuses me that people rant over the importation of Chinese goods, then fall all over themselves to buy the cheap-looking stuff Valerie and other vendors sell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I have Hanukkah decor and a Hanukkah tree with decorations the grandchildren made, but I save them from year to year...maybe add one or two. This just seems like overkill. I know I’m in the minority not celebrating this holiday, but this is no different than putting My Pillow on QVC and Q2. If you don’t want/need a pillow, you won’t be watching either channel for 2 days. It does not seem like a win/win for Q.

Respected Contributor

Must have a lot of holiday merchandise to move out of the warehouses. Heard this morning that today was the last one hour Jim Shore show for the season. Seems like all Holidays just get pushed earlier and earlier in the retail world.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus. Even when I "decorated"for Christmas, my decorations consisted of a wreath on the front door, a tree with the same ornaments every year and my annual live poinsettia plant.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

probably because it is exactly three months until christmas eve?

it doesnt bother me......right now though at 6pm et it is FOOD on the main qvc channel and i am getting hungry (although it is labeled holiday.)

QVC2 is showing issac mizrahi live clothing.

QVC3 is showing radley london handbags.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing earlier today when I checked all three Q channels and all were Christmas shows.  I do celebrate Christmas but I’m at the point that I’m not buying anymore.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  I get what you are saying. It's like on nearly all of the 365 days of the year and I tune in to find clothes that don't fit me, makeup I don't wear, shoes that are too expensive (and not very attractive, to boot - pun intended), and very expensive handbags. I only watch QVC for kitchen products and decor and am having a ball right now! Seriously, I do wish they would continue the normal programming on QVC2. I'm tired of switching back and forth.

Respected Contributor

Wow! First time I have heard complaints about QVC Christmas programming.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus , I said the same thing on another thread..why have several channels if you are going to show the same thing on both?