Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY IN JUNE

OMG, REALLY? First it was Christmas in Juy on occassional weekends, then QVC decided OK, let's have CHristmas in July ALL THE TIME! Now you are starting in June?

Frankly, living in 115 heat of the summer is hard enough but to watch this non stop Christmas is a turn off for me. See you in August QVC. 

I know..it's all about the money

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC and other companies should start Christmas in January. While many people are returning their gifts --- that would be a great time to SELL, SELL, SELL. They should use ROBOTS -- no hosts necessary.

Respected Contributor

I turn off anything related to Christmas until November.  They should just be truthful and keep their decor up all year.

It is not special when it's going on for months.  I know some like it, but I just cannot understand it!

I don't see it changing if it works for them.  I hardly watch at all now since they took away late night programming.  So it won't feel different for me!

Hyacinth

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Crafters NEED that lead time.  I make wreaths and have already neen working on my fall/Halloween wreaths and am planning and buying for my Christmas wreaths.  Hobby Lobby started bringing it in early for the crafters and the rest just followed. 

Trusted Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

And I have noticed that Hallmark is going to start their Christmas in July in June........

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

@4kitties    I was in Hobby Lobby this week.  I could not believe they were filling the shelves with Christmas decor.    Too soon for me...

Regular Contributor

WAY OVERPRICED CHRISTMAS IN JULY ITEMS

The prices for the Christmas decor is outrageous.  Kringle express 22" wreath $75???  It does light up but that does not justify the price.  The decor is alot of the same thing from last year and it used to be that Valerie Par Hill had some nice things, but more and more of her items I am seeing elsewhere for cheaper prices and the quality of the products I received last year has gone down hill.  Alot made in China, which is no surprise.  I turned it off and this is way too soon to be pushing items.  If you cannot deliver items timely then you need to find another solution QVC.   

Honored Contributor

Xmas in june/july----not a fan at all--don't usually watch as most the stuff I saw was not anything I would decorate with----maybe an hour here or there but days on end of Xmas--------just not my thing--making up for the lost xmas of 2020 I'm sure--all for the retail gods------just got thru with 108*  in Seattle a few weeks ago---nothing warm and fuzzy for me yet!!

Regular Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY IN JUNEI

I totally agree.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY IN JUNEI

It wouldn't be so bad if it were just CIJ; however, it's CIJ and continues until ten days before Christmas.